24810 E. Rittenhouse Rd
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
Food & Beverage
- Available for on-site purchase for additional fees. Food Vendors on-site for the 2023 Good Life Festival include:
- Personal food & beverage including coolers are not permitted. One unopened water bottle (20oz or smaller) is allowed per person.
Ample parking is available on-site at Schnepf Farms for the Good Life Festival™. There are two access points for parking:
No pets are permitted unless the pet is assisting a patron with a disability.
This is a fully cashless event. All points of purchase accept any major credit or debit card.
Chairs & Blankets
Schnepf Farms Concerts: For GA area only, please bring your own chairs – standard lawn/beach chairs are fine. Blankets or tarps must be 8’x 8′ or smaller. We ask that you please be courteous to those around you when placing your chairs and blankets. No chairs or blankets are allowed in Reserved seating area.
We will have a box office on-site by the main entrance if you have any questions day-of-show.
All tickets have been sent out via email from eTix. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding having your tickets ahead of time to ensure a smooth arrival. You can print the tickets from your email, or have them pulled up on your phone. Please make sure to have the barcode pulled up and ready to scan when you arrive.
Info for Vendors
Vendors for the Boutique Village offers space for a limited number of booths. Please email us to inquire about vendor booth registration and pricing Shea Homes® Good Life Festival™ presented by Subaru.
- No guns or weapons are permitted at the festival.
- No re-entry is permitted. Please come prepared with sun protection, jacket, chairs, or any other items you may want/need before entering.
- No professional-style cameras allowed.
- Please note that prior to entry to the venue, all bags will be searched.